Fire forces residents from 150 Charlton Ave. East

_JLR3298

A resident texts on her phone as she sits on an HSR bus with her cats .  The bus was brought in Wednesday night to keep residents from 150 Charlton Avenue East.

Firefighters found flames shooting out the balcony door of a 15th floor apartment when they arrived.  The fire was initially believed to be on the apartment’s balcony.

Residents fled into the night with their pets.

Firefighters battling the blaze discovered a cat in the apartment with the fire and rescued it.

The fire caused $45,000 to the apartment and contents.

 

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: